St. Fidelis is a welcoming and supportive Catholic Primary School, which embraces diversity and fosters links between the parish and school community. Our sacramental programme encompasses school, parish and family involvement.
We offer an innovative curriculum, which caters for individual needs with programmes including:
•ClaSS (Children Literacy and Success Strategy)
•SINE (Success in Numeracy Education)
•S.H.I.P. (Students of Higher Intellectual Potential)
•G.A.T.E. ways (Gifted and Talented Education)
•Robotics Programme- Lego: Mind storm Senior Grades.
• Physical Education Programme
• Computer Programme
• A Sun Smart Accredited School
• An Asthma Friendly School
• Current Staff First Aid Trained
• Dual Campus
• After School Music Programme
• After school Kelly Sports Programme
• Access to off campus After School Care
• Parish tennis and basketball teams
• Pilot School for Fun and Healthy in Moreland Programme
• Biennial Art Show of Students’ work
Our school offers opportunities for a variety of parent participation.