Wahroonga Prep is an independent, co-educational school providing quality education from Pre-Kinder to Year 6. Our approach is characterised by a commitment that every child is known personally, cared for deeply, challenged extensively, and thriving in the information age.
You and your child(ren) benefit from this commitment through:
* More individual attention through small class sizes relative to both government and independent school alternatives
* Fun and engaging learning for each child grounded in a contemporary and rich curriculum meeting the NSW Board of Studies requirements
* Extensive extra-curricular program including music, sport, languages, dance, drama, visual art, robotics, computer science, leadership, peer support and community service
* Extension programs for children who need extra challenge and learning support programs for those who need extra assistance
* Embedding Christian values in learning through our close affiliation with St. John's Uniting Church adjacent to our school
* Close, ongoing communication between teachers and parents, and regular opportunities for parents to get involved and contribute to school life
* Formal partnerships guaranteeing (conditions apply) Year 7 enrolment with Knox Grammar, The King's School, Ravenswood School for Girls and Roseville College.
* Affordable fee structure including monthly payment plan to suit your circumstances.